Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still can't figure out how to respond to a comment - back to Dave

Robin,

I'm also taking ISD I but with UMBC as a part of a ISD/E-Learning Joint Certificate program with UMUC as my home school. Do you find that taking these course together help you with your studies? I actually enjoy the classes together because they are similar yet different. DE teaching the process of putting content online with ISD instructions you how to develop good course content using the ADDIE Model.

Dave

Dave,

I agree that taking these two classes together was a good thing to do.  It's good how Moore & Kearsley's chapter five came at the best time since this is where I am in my instructional design for the class I have to create as part of my instructional design class.

Thanks for your questions.

Best,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment